The month I finished developing in my mom’s womb. She knew my due date was just around the corner, but I didn’t. Not knowing didn’t stop me from bursting into the world, however. It was a cold, harsh burst, I’m sure, but into my destiny still. It had me thinking about being birthed into each unique season of life. About a transition we may not realize is about to come or fully understand afterwards…
Something to ponder about your transition:
As an empty nester, what womb might you be growing within, right this moment?
- Are you developing even beyond what you know?
- Are others watching, waiting, expecting your arrival?
- Will this be the month you step into a new season of experience and knowing?
- Will you see and breathe differently?
- Will you eat differently and be held in a new way?
- Are you growing beyond your current comfort zone?
Or maybe you’ve already stepped into a new world and are still adjusting to its seemingly cold and harsh surroundings?
Can I just say, Someone is celebrating your birth!! Someone is bragging on you and speaking blessings over your future. Someone has prepared the way before you and is excited to teach you to walk. Even now He is cheering you on! Oh, what a good Father.
Don’t let what you don’t yet see or understand stop you from moving into what has already been prepared for you. Love and grace have made a way forward.Love and grace have made a way forward. #emptynest Click To Tweet